Home treatments mean that protecting the skin by using the skin care herbal products regularly and allowing acne to calm down naturally
The term ‘Home Treatment’ is a bit strange but it does imply the message of taking care of oneself from the occurrence of acne. Home treatments mean that protecting the skin by using the skin care herbal products regularly and allowing acne to calm down naturally instead of going for the different medical treatments.
Most of the acne sufferers do not want to take admission in hospital and be taken care of. They may often consult a dermatologist to tackle the disease but as an inpatient or outpatient.
Advantages of Home Care Acne Treatment
The person who suffers acne is well aware of the causes and its impacts with overall control of the aspect in management. He self-assesses himself better than any doctor. Things like whether the treatment is required or not, what kind of treatments best suits him, which would be convenient and also be effective, to avoid using medications owing to the personal and safety reasons etc.,
Besides these things a teenager always feel more comfortable in following the own course of routine rather than the prescribed medication given by a doctor in which he may not be interested in. Also they care for themselves and more assiduous in their treatment regime by constant monitoring the improvements if they have the control over themselves instead of doctor. They hate to be inspected by a doctor because of the close physical examination which they may not like always.
Disadvantages of Home Care Acne Treatment
Although Home treatments has some good pros’ it can’t be neglected that it has cons’ too. The following are some of them.
- The sufferers of acne must be self-controlled, scrupulous and motivated to follow the treatment planned by them.
- Some acne sufferers find it difficult to find out the acne spots objectively and in most times they are in need of some family members’ help.
- People following home treatments cannot have all the set of medications but only the over- the-counter acne medications. It can be only by means of prescriptions.
- In some cases the patients is incapable of finding out the type and might be misdiagnosed. In such situations, the medications or any form of treatment may not produce fruitful results. Inversely, lack of care worsens acne and leads to risk of inflamed breakouts.
- The chances of getting deceived by dubious brands presented by a witty marketer yields no result or produce hazardous results.