There are a few preliminary steps to taking a Liver Flush. First, it is recommended that you conduct a parasite cleaning program for at least a week before your flush. Next, drinking apple juice for a two or three days before the flush helps to soften gallstones and better facilitate their elimination. You can either drink tons of organic apple juice in addition to a regular cleansing diet, or you can do a full apple juice fast. The apple juice fast works better, but simply drinking apple juice will contribute to a better flush.
The flush itself requires a few cheap and easy ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Lemons or 1 Large grapefruit
- 4 Tablespoons Epsom salt or 2 bottles Magnesium Citrate
- 3 cups purified water
- OPTIONAL: Epsom Salts for baths
- 1 Fleet Enema
So this is what you need to do. The timing of each stage is CRITICAL.
- Eat zero-fat foods in the morning and at noon (raw fruits and veggies work best).
- 2:00pm: Mix 4 Tablespoons of Epsom Salts into the 3 Cups Water or Mix 2 bottles Magnesium Citrate with enough water to make 3 Cups of liquid. Refrigerate the mixture.
- 6:00pm: Drink 3/4 Cup of your mixture
- 8:00pm: Drink another 3/4 cup of your mixture
- 9:45pm: Mix the Olive Oil with squeezed juice from the Grapefruit or Lemons. Shake extremely well and refrigerate.
- 10:00pm: Remove the Olive Oil and Juice drink from your fridge and drink it standing up next to bed. Get it down in 5-15 minutes. Lie down down immediately. Lie on your back, elevate your head and remain still for 20 minutes. Go to sleep afterwords, try and sleep on your left side.
- After 6:00 pm: Take another 3/4 cup of your first mixture when you wake up. DO NOT Take this before 6:00pm
- 4 hours later: Take your last dosage of the mixture.
- 2 hours later: You can begin to drink juices. Throughout the day, gradually build up to normal foods.